There are many ways to support Learning Matters, and those individuals looking for a bigger impact may wish to consider a patron-level donation. We have two options here, detailed below: the Editor’s Circle ($15,000-$25,000) and the Executive Producer’s Circle ($100,000+).
Editor’s Circle ($15,000-$25,000)
- Invitations to film and broadcast previews
- Complimentary tickets to John Merrow’s JCC Conversations series in New York
- An advance DVD of our forthcoming documentary on New Orleans charter schools
- a signed copy of John’s book The Influence of Teachers
- Website acknowledgement as a supporter of Learning Matters.
Executive Producer’s Circle ($100,000+)
At this level, donors will receive all the benefits of the Editor’s Circle level, in addition to the following:
- An opportunity to attend a taping of PBS NewsHour in Washington, D.C.
- A special tour of the PBS NewsHour set
- An invitation to participate in Learning Matters planning meetings and Board meetings
- Public acknowledgement in remarks at relevant events
With questions about either level, please contact Amanda Morales.